QUALITY DRIVEN BY PASSION
Louis-Ulysse Chopard founded his own watchmaking company in 1860 in Sonvilier, in the Swiss Jura Mountains. In 1963, Chopard was acquired by the Scheufele family, who chose Geneva as the new location for the factory.
Collections including 'Happy Diamonds', 'Happy Sport' and 'Mille Miglia' have justifiably forged the foundations of the company’s strong reputation, and today enjoy cult status. The current Haute-Joaillerie collection has brought high acclaim to the Geneva company, along with the Chopard-designed-and-manufactured L.U.C watch collection.